Author Topic: 5.017 Hunter Killer Feedback  (Read 3968 times)

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: 5.017 Hunter Killer Feedback
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 05:23:45 pm »
1026 massive AI ships?  247,312 FP?  That's just not right.  And of course it's at Murdoch.  Go figure.
Yes, Murdoch.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 05:33:39 pm by keith.lamothe »
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline chemical_art

• Core Member Mark IV
  • Fabulous
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 05:56:02 pm »
1026 massive AI ships?  247,312 FP?  That's just not right.  And of course it's at Murdoch.  Go figure.
Yes, Murdoch.
That edit is so much more pleasant.

EDIT: And I'm happy to see H/K's fill their niche so soundly...players who conclude fallen spire while taking a very very long and brutal time could in theory be in for a surprise.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 05:59:45 pm by chemical_art »
Life is short. Have fun.

Offline Trandrin

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 05:17:10 am »
I still think they are scary. More so when you don't know they are coming for you until your worlds burn and it is happily warping into your home system. I shudder to think what I would do against them with nothing but basic ship fleets.. As it is I can fight them on near equal terms with super ships of my own like spirecraft/spire fleet/golems etc.. All in all I like the fact they actually make me interact with my bottleneck as opposed to just having my standard defense gib them.

Offline keith.lamothe

• Arcen Games Staff
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 09:48:39 am »
I still think they are scary. More so when you don't know they are coming for you until your worlds burn and it is happily warping into your home system. I shudder to think what I would do against them with nothing but basic ship fleets..
The only way the AI will use them is if you have a super-weapon Minor Faction (Golems, Spirecraft, FS) enabled :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games? Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Trandrin

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 12:53:22 pm »
Ah that is good to know that I won't be seeing one or three of them plowing through my lines in a mad rush to beat the avenger to my home world. :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk