Author Topic: Mac Fullscreen Issue  (Read 5389 times)

Offline bardefiorello

Mac Fullscreen Issue
« on: January 02, 2016, 04:30:05 am »
Hello,

Whenever I play Ai War in fullscreen mode on my mac the top menu bar appears whenever I move my mouse cursor to the top of the screen; meaning that whenever I try to move the map around and bring the cursor to the top of my screen, the menu bar drops down.  Is there any way to prevent this from happening?  It doesn't happen in anything else I do in fullscreen, so I'm not sure what to do about it. 

I'm using the version from steam, and am running OSX el capitan.  Below is a picture of what I mean (only happens when my mouse is at the top of the screen):

Thanks,
Nathan
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:47:01 pm by bardefiorello »

Offline bardefiorello

Re: Mac Fullscreen Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 06:50:12 pm »
So, should I assume that this is not something that can be fixed, or that no one has any idea?  I have it on my pc as well and it runs fine, but I'd like to be able to play on my macbook without running into this issue since it is quite jarring to have the menu pop down.

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 09:20:44 pm »
My guess is no one has any idea what is causing this. If you haven't already, post this on Mantis so that the developers can look into it. Thanks!
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

Offline bardefiorello

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 12:20:45 am »
oh, I thought that site was the same as this site, just an older, unused version.  Don't judge a book by its cover I guess lol.  Thanks.

Offline Dominus Arbitrationis

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Sr. Member Mark III
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 03:38:57 am »
oh, I thought that site was the same as this site, just an older, unused version.  Don't judge a book by its cover I guess lol.  Thanks.

Anytime!
Come help out at the Wiki!

Have ideas or bug reports for one of Arcen's games or any part of the site? Use  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games and site better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk