Author Topic: 8.001 Update: Full Screen Not Working on OSX  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Sounds

• Full Member Mark II
8.001 Update: Full Screen Not Working on OSX
« on: August 20, 2014, 07:36:38 pm »
Since the 8.001 update, fullscreen doesn't work anymore on my Mac.

Opening up the setting window, I can't even change the fullscreen resolution setting. Has something changed since 8.000?

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 07:38:09 pm by Sounds »

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: 8.001 Update: Full Screen Not Working on OSX
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 07:55:57 pm »
Ah, you were on the beta branch in steam, were you?  I didn't think anyone was using that, sorry, and I was testing out some stuff.  That wasn't the final 8.001, the version you had was indeed well and truly borked. ;)  I finally have it fixed now, though -- the idea was to fix this, among other things: http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=15689
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Sounds

• Full Member Mark II
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 10:13:40 pm »
Ah, you were on the beta branch in steam, were you?  I didn't think anyone was using that, sorry, and I was testing out some stuff.  That wasn't the final 8.001, the version you had was indeed well and truly borked. ;)  I finally have it fixed now, though -- the idea was to fix this, among other things: http://www.arcengames.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=15689

FWIW I bought the expansion pack from your website (also from GOG for a friend) and used the steam key to unlock the new expansion pack.

For a while now, in steam, the tag for AI War has had the word 'beta' in the name, so yeah it appears I've been on the beta branch (duh). :) However I tried to get off this branch but the 'beta' tab was missing in steam when opening properties dialog. Now, after seeing your reply I booted up steam and checked again. Sure enough the tab now appears! Yay! :)

So we're all good to go now. Thanks for reply.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 07:49:16 am »
My pleasure! Glad it is working now. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk