Author Topic: Die Xeno Filth - 9/9 Diff Alien Infected AI  (Read 10260 times)

Offline Mal

• Murder Time! Fun Time!
Die Xeno Filth - 9/9 Diff Alien Infected AI
« on: March 29, 2015, 08:58:41 pm »
My plasma shotgun ripped my most trusted sergeant in half. Just as the Neinzul cloud of bugs erupted from their dying host, Captain Tengu unleashed a gale of ion-fire directly into them. High pitched screams and whistles from their vaporizing bodies were all that could be heard. We had done it. We had taken back the command station from the infected AI. Now it was time for vengeance.

Alright guys! I am ready to face the ultimate threat to the galaxy! An alien infected AI ...aided by an AI dominated by the Spire that wants to harvest the galaxy, and they already have for the most part ( Zenith Miners 10/10).

But I am not alone in this fight! I have human resistance at 5 ( and human mauraders at 5) and human colony rebellion at 10/10! They will fight! Right? Oh, they suck and they are a liability? Well shiiiit.... Here are the game starting stats-

and both AI's have the below:

==========
Campaign Grasping an Eroding Cliff
==========

==========
Operation Extermination
==========

I know that my HW is going to have to defend against some unreal shit really fast in this game. So I grab beam cannons up to MkIII and throw them down along with four extra forcefields. After dealing with some preemption and two early waves, I crank out a fleet of raiders,bombers, missile frigates ...all supported by a MkII flagship. Scouting missions come back, reporting what is left of our small galaxy-

It looks like the AI Homeworld of one of the AIs might be Base2 ( That's hilariously ironic). Otherwise, Harvester is our best bet...Base10 has two backups, nothing of great value right now. I just need an economy. So let's take them both, nice and slow.

I load up the fleet and flagship leader into an assault transport and get an engineering transport to go with them.

Taking Harvester appears easy...almost too easy...only spire blade launchers to defend it that rapidly chase me to their doom.

But the AI responds with a MarkIV flagship and a stream of spire-hammer goodies. I battle for a while but my meager fleet does not have the turrets up just yet on this base. More threat floods in.

Harvester is down and so is my fleet. I should have come in with more...but I wanted to get an early jump on the AI so that special forces was not so bulked up. Shark B Plot 5 triggers..sending a carrier towards my HW and an additional attack. My cigar drops from my lips as I see what they send at me.

Alright Heavy Beam Cannons go! I am trying to rush out warheads but my economy is just tanked from engineers trying to build on harvester still. But even if i did cancel their jobs, it just would not be enough time. I make some serious dents in the attack force...but the Siege Towers plasma digs deep into the command station ...

But fear not...this galaxy comes with a time traveling application. I will rescue my men from the clutches of the alien alliance. The Neinzul, Zenith, and Spire forces will not prevail!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 09:08:42 pm by Mal »

Offline Nymous

Re: Die Xeno Filth - 9/9 Diff Alien Infected AI
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 10:04:43 pm »
You know human colony rebellions and zenith miners only work on galaxies with 30+ worlds, right?

Offline Mal

• Murder Time! Fun Time!
Re: Die Xeno Filth - 9/9 Diff Alien Infected AI
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 11:36:00 pm »

*facepalm*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk