Author Topic: Wow.  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Jaydeus

Wow.
« on: May 25, 2012, 11:36:46 am »
Never before have I seen such a dedicated and helpful group of developers. I love how you guys are constantly updating the game; it's nice to see developers who care about their consumer base. Also, it's great how you guys communicate with the players frequently. Most companies I see make an occasional post in response to a topic (and by occasional, I mean a couple of times a week AT MOST). You guys are actively addressing issues and concerns. Great job! I hope this game continues to get such support for many more months.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Wow.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 11:40:07 am »
Cheers, thanks!  I hope it gets this sort of support for another 3 years or so, to be honest -- it all depends on if player interest is held that long (meaning that we can pay the bills while doing that instead of moving on to another game).  So far so good with AI War, although that's slackened off during periods of heavy development on other projects.  But that will have its day in the sun again before too long, too. :)

Thanks for the kind words, and welcome to the forums.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk