Author Topic: Will those that purchased a licence during the alpha/Beta phase get a Steam ke?  (Read 942 times)

Offline Whiterabbit-uk

Hi,

I purchased    a license during the alpha or beta phase (can't remember which it was now as I've contributed to so many alpha games over the past few months).  I read somewhere that all those who pre purchased the game  from Arcen games would be getting a steam key, or that the license key would work with steam once some problems have been ironed out.

can someone clarify that for me?  Thank you.

I apologize if this  topic has been posted before;  a quick glance through the forums didn't show any other posts with this query (but I'm not very observant because I'm full of morphine all of the time.

Another minor issue revolves around the price of the  game.  According to the email I received when I purchased a license I would be getting it at  50% off the  release price.  I paid $11.99 yet on Steam  the  game on release was  selling and still is  for approximately  $14.50 (It's actually £9.49 which equates to approximately  $14.50, which means I got a reduction of around 25% not 505. 

I don't mind paying    the extra, it's just a matter of principle that i mention this.   

Thanks in advance  for any response that answers  the above queries.

Regards

Whiterabbit.

Offline Toll

• Sr. Member Mark III
I think this topic covers this, unless I misunderstood: http://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php/topic,10338.0.html

Offline Whiterabbit-uk

Ha,  shortly after  posting this I  found a post rellated to the first part of my question re   redeeming my original code via Steam.  sorry for the repeat post. 

Offline Penumbra

• Sr. Member Mark III
The game was originally going to be released at $20 with a sale price of 50%, or $10. Very near the actual release, however, they decided to lower the full price to $15. So the sale was in good faith based on the information available at the time, and even now was a better price than anywhere else.

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
I was going to respond to this, but Toll and Penumbra both hit the nail on the head. Thanks guys!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk