Author Topic: Stratospheric generators - What/where are they?  (Read 940 times)

Offline ShaggyMoose

• Newbie Mark III
Stratospheric generators - What/where are they?
« on: January 18, 2013, 07:30:24 am »
From reading other threads, I get the impression that these are regular building tiles. I have been told about them at the end of just about every turn by my survivor team. However, I can't seem to find them. My game has been ported all the way through beta, so maybe a trigger got broken/lost? Can someone point me in the right direction or let me know whether my world might be broken? My whole map is not explored yet, so it is possible they could be hiding in a corner... Thanks.

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Stratospheric generators - What/where are they?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 09:02:46 am »
Your world isn't broken -- they were always there, and if they weren't there still your survivors would not mention them -- but it's a good chance it is in the parts you haven't yet explored if your world is huge. 

You'll find them in the further reaches of the map in some craggy highlands areas, and they look like the attached.
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline ShaggyMoose

• Newbie Mark III
Re: Stratospheric generators - What/where are they?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 11:03:38 pm »
Thanks. I don't remember seeing anything like that tile so guess I have some more exploring to do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk