Author Topic: Some Valley 2 .707 bugs  (Read 965 times)

Offline Vatticson

• Newbie Mark II
Some Valley 2 .707 bugs
« on: December 22, 2012, 11:25:24 am »
Hi!!!

Ok! i have read the latest patch notes from this version, and i think some of the fixes aren´t working properly :S

-When i get achievements in-game, the Steam achievement list does not update UNTIL I restart the game from the menu.

-And about this fix...

"The freefall sections no longer adjust the camera so that you're up near the top; that was untenable on a lot of screen resolutions."

...it still happens to me! :S

Huh, this is a little weird. I swear Steam automatically updated the game yesterday, and in the main menu it says "version .707" & there´s no button for the manual beta update.

Also, when i try to purify a tile where there´s an Evil Outpost... I go and destroy it´s boss... but nothing happens, no tile is actually purified after that, am i missing some hidden wind generator? :O

That´s all for now!!

P.D: I'm really enjoying the game. At first i didn´t understand the strategy part, but later i liked it so much! :D gj!

Offline Aklyon

• Core Member
Re: Some Valley 2 .707 bugs
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 11:30:38 am »
It would help more if you put bugs in the mantis, in the future ;)

Offline madcow

• Hero Member Mark III
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 12:07:29 pm »
I haven't tried, but I thought with evil outposts, you aren't supposed to be able to purify them. You have to send survivors to destroy them once they're purified. Might be wrong on that one though.

Offline Vatticson

• Newbie Mark II
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 12:12:58 pm »
It would help more if you put bugs in the mantis, in the future ;)

Oooh i didn´t knew that, I'm sorry :S. Next time i´ll do!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk