Author Topic: Valley Without Wind 2 Beta  (Read 33045 times)

Offline Vynik

Valley Without Wind 2 Beta
« on: December 20, 2012, 02:50:34 pm »
Hey there, I looked around to see how to get access to the open beta so far, but I could only find the purchase option on the website.  I bought the first game on Steam  when it first came out, and I understand that Steam is supposed to gift a copy of AVWW 2 Beta to purchasers of the previous game?  I'm just seeing if that has happened yet/if there's an issue with my account.

Second question!  If there is a problem with my account or it hasn't happened yet, is there any way to access the Beta without Steam if we bought it through Steam?  Just to tide certain AVWW loving people over until it appears on Steam? :D

Offline x4000

• Chris McElligott Park, Arcen Founder and Lead Dev
  • Arcen Staff
  • Zenith Council Member Mark III
Re: Valley Without Wind 2 Beta
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 02:54:58 pm »
It should be today on Steam, but there's just a few last things being set up with it from what I understand. Either way, you can download the beta from our site and then just use your cd key from the first game to unlock it. :)
Have ideas or bug reports for one of our games?  Mantis for Suggestions and Bug Reports. Thanks for helping to make our games better!

Offline Vynik

Re: Valley Without Wind 2 Beta
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 03:14:13 pm »
Ah, thank you very much.  I'll do that while I wait for it to release on Steam.  You guys are definitely the best developers I've seen, with constant updates for everything you put out and direct developer feedback.  I love it!

Thanks again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk