Author Topic: [AVWW1] Enchant questions  (Read 22504 times)

Offline steelwing

[AVWW1] Enchant questions
« on: October 22, 2013, 03:02:56 pm »
First, and more immediate, what enchants can emit light?  So far, I've encountered Elven Boots (feet), Minor Inner Light (torso), and Moderate Inner Light(torso).  Are there others?
Second, is there a table anywhere of what kinds of enchants are available and what bonuses each kind can carry?  I didn't see anything like that in the wiki.  I'm relatively new to the game, not even past my first continent, so I'm sure there are lots of things I haven't unlocked yet 8), but I'd really like to find something somewhere that tells me what the possibilities are.

Offline Endless Rain

• Newbie Mark II
Re: [AVWW1] Enchant questions
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 07:19:26 pm »
I've found acid gills that emit light, but I don't know which others can. I think it is rare to get enchantments that emit light (other than inner light), but I haven't played the game much recently.

Offline steelwing

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 06:19:08 am »
I've found acid gills that emit light, but I don't know which others can. I think it is rare to get enchantments that emit light (other than inner light), but I haven't played the game much recently.
Oh, how I would love to find one of those... :-\ It's a pain to have to keep swapping Acid Gills and Moderate Inner Light...  ;)

Offline steelwing

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 02:18:01 pm »
Second, is there a table anywhere of what kinds of enchants are available and what bonuses each kind can carry?  I didn't see anything like that in the wiki.  I'm relatively new to the game, not even past my first continent, so I'm sure there are lots of things I haven't unlocked yet 8), but I'd really like to find something somewhere that tells me what the possibilities are.
Does anyone know of a table of enchants anywhere?  Haven't seen one on the wiki, nor is there anything to be found via Google.  What enchants are available seems to be more or less listed in the Big Honkin' Encyclopedia (though not what each one does, until you get one), but nothing anywhere catalogs what bonuses are possible on each enchant type.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk