Author Topic: Bugs? (Maybe) A message and a slice without exit  (Read 1145 times)

Offline BeeTLe BeTHLeHeM

Bugs? (Maybe) A message and a slice without exit
« on: January 27, 2013, 04:21:52 am »
While I was playing I have noticed that the information panel of the "Destroyed Grassland Farmland" display the following text:

"Clear away the rubble so that you can build something new here"

For what I have understand, the current game mechanics don't allow to rebuilding on a destroyed tile, right? There is no option or action available to this - or at least I haven't found it.

And another things: I entered a City Hall, I walked from the entrance (at left) until the end of the corridor, and I found no exit.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=123099042
Please correct me if I'm wrong, maybe I have overlooked it.

I like the boardgame mechanics, and the new survivors management.
I like less the items management, in part because it's not always easy to understand what does a particular item (averageness? what?), and often I press ESC to see if I'm still wearing an item or it was destroyed - maybe an onscreen hint would be useful (like someone has already suggested on the forum).

The game is great, and the updates are welcome! I can't wait to see the next one!

Offline tigersfan

• Arcen Games Contractor
  • Arcen Staff
  • Master Member Mark II
Re: Bugs? (Maybe) A message and a slice without exit
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 07:46:40 am »
Hmmm, that room does look odd. Could you send me the world save with you in that room?

Offline BeeTLe BeTHLeHeM

Re: Bugs? (Maybe) A message and a slice without exit
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 11:13:53 am »
I have returned to the City Hall, and now I have noticed that there is a background door near the entrance... I think I have missed it the first time. Exiting from the side door on the right I arrive in the room of the screenshot above.
So maybe it's a blind alley, not a bug :)

Anyway here's my savegame (the Environ folder, right?)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk